We specialize in Sportfishing Adventures in San Francisco Bay and outside the Golden Gate aboard our fleet of nine charter vessels. Whether you're an individual angler interested in a day of saltwater fishing, or a larger group interested in hosting an event, we are ready to customize a memorable day for you. We focus on making sure you have a fabulous day pursuing the wide range of gamefish that inhabit our waters and exploring the unique beauty of our area.
- The 2019 schedule is online and available for reservations. If you are interested in a private charter or a custom trip aboard one our vessels, please contact the Sportfishing Center. Rockfish/Lingcod opens April 1, Salmon tentatively set to open April 6 subject to final regulation approval. Live Bait Potluck should begin early to mid April once live bait is available. Dungeness Crab season opens November 2 with prime weekends filling up quickly
2019 Special Events!
- Cal Star Rod Raffle!! Join the Seawolf on September 25th or the New Huck Finn on October 2nd for a chance to win a Cal Star BWC 670. All anglers are automatically entered to win.
- Lingcod Special on the Tigerfish September 29th
- Limited Load trips - Check the schedule for trips offering reduced maximum loads. No crowds. more room at the rail, fewer tangles. The Sea Wolf will be adding reduced load Rockfish trips, and Ultra Lite tackle Rockfish trips to the calendar for select September and October days.
- Fleet Week Rides- The Kingfish is available October 11th-13th for Fleet Week Air Show viewing. Check the Calendar or contact the Sportfishing Center for details!
- Waterfront History Cruises aboard the Pacific Pearl. Explore centuries of waterfront history with East Bay Yesterday host Liam O’Donoghue. This Oakland tour will cruise from the Emeryville Marina out to Yerba Buena Island before heading back towards the Oakland Estuary for visits to the Port, Jack London Square and Alameda. October 6th and 11th. ALL NEW!! Join us for a Northern East Bay tour cruising along the shorelines of Berkeley, Albany, and Richmond and delve into the ecological, industrial, and cultural history of this ever-changing stretch of bayfront. October 20th and 27th.
Emeryville Marina is conveniently located in the heart of San Francisco Bay, centrally located to allow our boats to pursue fish inside San Francisco Bay, along the Marin and San Mateo county coastlines, and out to the Farallon Islands. Our fleet is fast, clean and our boats maintained to a very high standard. Our charter captains specialize putting fisherman on King Salmon, California Halibut, Striped Bass, Rockfish, Lingcod, Sharks, and Dungeness Crab(seasonal) with the goal of making your trip a rewarding and safe adventure. The newly renovated Sportfishing Center carries a full complement of saltwater tackle, including many items designed by our Captains specifically for our local fisheries. Not sure what tackle you need? No problem, the Sportfishing center offers custom tackle kits specifically tailored to your trip to maximize your catch! Forget something? Check out our Bait Shop for snacks and drinks, along with clothing, raingear, boots etc. for your convenience. We also offer quality, well maintained rent rods/reels designed for our local fishing. Each boat provides fish cleaning services on board and shore-side commercial ice is available upon your return. Easy freeway access and a large parking lot make us the #1 fishing destination in Northern California! If you're visiting from out of the area and are in need of a hotel, we now have a special rate for our customers with Four Points by Sheraton San Francisco Bay Bridge. Please contact us at the landing for booking instructions.
Please look through our information and should you have any questions, please contact the Sportfishing center at email@example.com or at 510-652-3403. During the season we update our fishing hotline daily at 510-652-FISH (3474).
New Huck Finn Fishing Report
We had another great day fishing the Islands today with flat calm water and great fishing. Our 24 anglers caught limits of rockfish and 36 lingcod to end our day we are off tomorrow to work on crab 🦀 gear
Sea Wolf Fishing Update
Update for last two days. Monday the Sea Wolf had 24 anglers. They caught limits of rockfish and 10 lingcod. Today the 29 onboard caught nice limits of rockfish and 21 lingcod to finish the day. To check out scheduling
New Huck Finn Fishing Report
Another great day on the water with our 40 anglers that joined us on our open load trip today they caught limit of rockfish and seven Lingcod we will be off tomorrow and back on the water The rest of
Fishing Licenses Available Online: