We specialize in Sportfishing adventures in San Francisco Bay and outside the Golden Gate aboard our fleet of nine charter vessels. Whether you're an individual angler interested in a day of saltwater fishing, or a larger organization interested in hosting a group event, we are ready to customize a day for you. We focus on making sure you have a memorable day pursuing the wide range of game fish that inhabit our waters and exploring the unique beauty of our area.
2018 Special Events!
- TACKLE "HAPPY HOUR" AT THE BAIT SHOP 3-5pm DAILY FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER 2018!! - 15% OFF ALL TACKLE, RODS, AND XTRATUF BOOTS WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
- Limited Load Big Hammer Trips - September 23rd (Pacific Pearl | Rockfish), September 29th (Pacific Pearl | Rockfish) & October 12th (Sea Wolf | Rockfish) - Try Out Big Hammer Swim Baits Inclusive With Tackle Bag Giveaways
- Cousins Tackle Sponsored Fishing Trip - September 25th (Sea Wolf | Rockfish) - Test Out New Rods, Tackle Grab Bags & A Chance To Win A Cousins Rod On Every Trip!
- Cousins Rod Raffle Trips - September 27th (New Huck Finn | Rockfish), October 14th (TigerFish | Rockfish) - Here's Your Chance To Win A Cousins Rod!
- Ling Cod Tournaments - September 30th (TigerFish | Rockfish) & October 28 (TigerFish | Rockfish) - $20 JACKPOT w/ 1st & 2nd Place Payouts!
- Fleet Week Viewing - Friday, October 5th through Sunday, October 7th - Book A Tour w/ Fish Emeryville For A Time On The Bay For Fleet Week! Inquire By Reaching Out To The Landing.
2019 Special Events!
- Family Day trips - These are shorter, Bay only trips focused on introducing newer anglers to our fishery. With more casual departing and return times, emphasis is on teaching young anglers the nuances of Saltwater angling in a milder environment. In addition to fun fishing, they feature great scenery and unique views of the geography and historical landmarks such as Alcatraz prison and the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Limited Load trips - Check the schedule for trips that offer reduced maximum loads.
- Fleet Week Rides, 4th of July Fireworks, Sunset Cruises, and City Lights tours. Check with the Sportfishing Center for details!
Emeryville Marina is conveniently located in the heart of San Francisco Bay, centrally located to allow our boats to pursue fish inside San Francisco Bay, along the Marin and San Mateo county coastlines, and out to the Farallon Islands. Our fleet is fast, clean and our boats maintained to a very high standard. Our charter captains specialize putting fisherman on King Salmon, California Halibut, Striped Bass, Rockfish, Lingcod, Sharks, and Dungeness Crab(seasonal) with the goal of making your trip a rewarding and safe adventure. The newly renovated Sportfishing Center carries a full complement of saltwater tackle, including many items designed by our Captains specifically for our local fisheries. Not sure what tackle you need? No problem, the Sportfishing center offers custom tackle kits specifically tailored to your trip to maximize your catch! Forget something? No problem as we carry full complement of sandwiches, salads, breakfast burrito's and drinks, along with clothing, raingear, boots etc. for your convenience. We also offer quality, well maintained rent rods/reels designed for our local fishing. Each boat provides fish cleaning services on board and shore-side commercial ice is available upon your return. Easy freeway access and a large parking lot make us the #1 fishing destination in Northern California! If you're visiting from out of the area and are in need of a hotel, we now have a special rate for our customers with Four Points by Sheraton San Francisco Bay Bridge.
Please look through our information and should you have any questions, please contact the Sportfishing center at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 510-652-3403. During the season we update our fishing hotline daily at 510-652-FISH (3474).
Good Afternoon TigerFishermen,
Our day started off less than spectacular dealing with 2 failed water pump impellers. After a short return to the dock we ventured out to the Islands where we were greeted by voracious rockfish. In less than an
A Bit of Wind and Bump but the Angling was Good.
The Sea Wolf fished the islands again today with a bit of wind and bump but the angling was good. We ended our day with 330 rockfish and 66 lingcod to 27 pounds for our 33 anglers. We’ll be at
24 Boy Scouts and 5 Adults Aboard the Sea Wolf
Today we had beautiful weather out at the islands for up and coming anglers of the future - we had 24 Boy Scouts and 5 adults aboard the Sea Wolf for their annual fishing trip. We ended our day with
Fishing Licenses Available Online: