We specialize in Sportfishing Adventures in San Francisco Bay and outside the Golden Gate aboard our fleet of nine charter vessels. Whether you're an individual angler interested in a day of saltwater fishing, or a larger group interested in hosting an event, we are ready to customize a memorable day for you. We focus on making sure you have a fabulous day pursuing the wide range of gamefish that inhabit our waters and exploring the unique beauty of our area.
- The 2019 schedule is online and available for reservations. If you are interested in a private charter or a custom trip aboard one our vessels, please contact the Sportfishing Center. Rockfish/Lingcod opens April 1, Salmon tentatively set to open April 6 subject to final regulation approval. Live Bait Potluck should begin early to mid April once live bait is available. Dungeness Crab season opens November 2 with prime weekends filling up quickly
2019 Special Events!
- Family Day trips - These are shorter, San Francisco Bay only trips focused on introducing young anglers to our fishery. With casual departing and return times, emphasis is on teaching anglers the nuances of Saltwater angling in a milder environment. In addition to fun fishing, they feature great scenery and unique views of the geography and historical landmarks such as Alcatraz Prison and the Golden Gate Bridge. All 6 trips for 2019 were sell out and huge success, Look for our 2020 schedule in January.
- Limited Load trips - Check the schedule for trips offering reduced maximum loads. No crowds. more room at the rail, fewer tangles. The Sea Wolf will be adding reduced load Rockfish trips, and Ultra Lite tackle Rockfish trips to the calendar for select September and October days. Dates will be published once in the middle of August
- Fleet Week Rides, 4th of July Fireworks, Sunset Cruises, and City Lights tours. The Kingfish is available October 11-13 for Fleet Week Air Show viewing. Check the Calendar or contact the Sportfishing Center for details!
- Waterfront History Cruise aboard the Pacific Pearl. Take a journey through centuries of waterfront history with East Bay Yesterday host Liam O’Donoghue. This unique boat tour will cruise from the Emeryville Marina out to Yerba Buena Island before heading back towards the Oakland Estuary for visits to the Port, Jack London Square and Alameda. August 22, 29, September 6, and October 6 and 11
Emeryville Marina is conveniently located in the heart of San Francisco Bay, centrally located to allow our boats to pursue fish inside San Francisco Bay, along the Marin and San Mateo county coastlines, and out to the Farallon Islands. Our fleet is fast, clean and our boats maintained to a very high standard. Our charter captains specialize putting fisherman on King Salmon, California Halibut, Striped Bass, Rockfish, Lingcod, Sharks, and Dungeness Crab(seasonal) with the goal of making your trip a rewarding and safe adventure. The newly renovated Sportfishing Center carries a full complement of saltwater tackle, including many items designed by our Captains specifically for our local fisheries. Not sure what tackle you need? No problem, the Sportfishing center offers custom tackle kits specifically tailored to your trip to maximize your catch! Forget something? No problem as we carry full complement of sandwiches, salads, breakfast burrito's and drinks, along with clothing, raingear, boots etc. for your convenience. We also offer quality, well maintained rent rods/reels designed for our local fishing. Each boat provides fish cleaning services on board and shore-side commercial ice is available upon your return. Easy freeway access and a large parking lot make us the #1 fishing destination in Northern California! If you're visiting from out of the area and are in need of a hotel, we now have a special rate for our customers with Four Points by Sheraton San Francisco Bay Bridge. Please contact us at the landing for booking instructions.
Please look through our information and should you have any questions, please contact the Sportfishing center at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 510-652-3403. During the season we update our fishing hotline daily at 510-652-FISH (3474).
Another Great Day of Rockfish and Lingcod Fishing
Another great day fishing for Rockfish and lingcod. The water was very nice and the fish were biting our 24 anglers caught limits of rock fish and limits of lingcod to 20lbs we are open all week if you want
Happy Sunday TigerFishermen,
Took a light load of 13 anglers out to the Islands where we were greeted with better than expected weather and WFO rockfishing! The blues, olives, and widows attacked the boat for quick and easy limits. We then
New Huck Finn Sunday Report
Another great day fishing rockfish and lingcod we had the rockfish right under the boat you don’t have to go more than 10 feet down to catch them but the lingcod fishing was a little slower today but will try
Fishing Licenses Available Online: