We specialize in Sportfishing Adventures in San Francisco Bay and outside the Golden Gate aboard our fleet of nine charter vessels. Whether you're an individual angler interested in a day of saltwater fishing, or a larger group interested in hosting an event, we are ready to customize a memorable day for you. We focus on making sure you have a fabulous day pursuing the wide range of gamefish that inhabit our waters and exploring the unique beauty of our area.
- The 2019 schedule is online and available for reservations. If you are interested in a private charter or a custom trip aboard one our vessels, please contact the Sportfishing Center. Rockfish/Lingcod opens April 1, Salmon tentatively set to open April 6 subject to final regulation approval. Live Bait Potluck should begin early to mid April once live bait is available. Dungeness Crab season opens November 2 with prime weekends filling up quickly
2019 Special Events!
- Family Day trips - These are shorter, San Francisco Bay only trips focused on introducing anglers to our fishery. With casual departing and return times, emphasis is on teaching anglers the nuances of Saltwater angling in a milder environment. In addition to fun fishing, they feature great scenery and unique views of the geography and historical landmarks such as Alcatraz Prison and the Golden Gate Bridge. June 12, 26. July 10, 17, 24. August 7.
- Limited Load trips - Check the schedule for trips offering reduced maximum loads. No crowds. more room at the rail, fewer tangles
- Fleet Week Rides, 4th of July Fireworks, Sunset Cruises, and City Lights tours. Check with the Sportfishing Center for details!
- Waterfront History Cruise aboard the Pacific Pearl. Take a journey through centuries of waterfront history with East Bay Yesterday host Liam O’Donoghue. This unique boat tour will cruise from the Emeryville Marina out to Yerba Buena Island before heading back towards the Oakland Estuary for visits to the Port, Jack London Square and Alameda. April 19, May 17, 24, June 14 and 28
Emeryville Marina is conveniently located in the heart of San Francisco Bay, centrally located to allow our boats to pursue fish inside San Francisco Bay, along the Marin and San Mateo county coastlines, and out to the Farallon Islands. Our fleet is fast, clean and our boats maintained to a very high standard. Our charter captains specialize putting fisherman on King Salmon, California Halibut, Striped Bass, Rockfish, Lingcod, Sharks, and Dungeness Crab(seasonal) with the goal of making your trip a rewarding and safe adventure. The newly renovated Sportfishing Center carries a full complement of saltwater tackle, including many items designed by our Captains specifically for our local fisheries. Not sure what tackle you need? No problem, the Sportfishing center offers custom tackle kits specifically tailored to your trip to maximize your catch! Forget something? No problem as we carry full complement of sandwiches, salads, breakfast burrito's and drinks, along with clothing, raingear, boots etc. for your convenience. We also offer quality, well maintained rent rods/reels designed for our local fishing. Each boat provides fish cleaning services on board and shore-side commercial ice is available upon your return. Easy freeway access and a large parking lot make us the #1 fishing destination in Northern California! If you're visiting from out of the area and are in need of a hotel, we now have a special rate for our customers with Four Points by Sheraton San Francisco Bay Bridge. Please contact us at the landing for booking instructions.
Please look through our information and should you have any questions, please contact the Sportfishing center at email@example.com or at 510-652-3403. During the season we update our fishing hotline daily at 510-652-FISH (3474).
SF Bay Trips Keep Producing!
Good Afternoon TigerFishermen,
With unkind Ocean conditions forecasted, today’s trip was rescheduled for livebait halibut/striped bass fishing in the Bay. We had pleasant weather and good fishing for 33 halibut up to 18 pounds and 7 striped bass up to 14
Great Charter Today
Had a great charter today!!! Our 15 guys ended the day with 15 limits of halibut and 14 bass. We have good availability for fishing in the bay the next two days. If you would like to get on call
Salmon’s on the Menu!
Good Afternoon TigerFishermen,
We went out in search of the elusive salmon, running all over the Ocean before finally hearing the calls of our fellow fishermen who located a few biting fish. This bite turned into extraordinary fishing producing limits of
Fishing Licenses Available Online: